tirsdag den 24. maj 2011

Going, going, going .... well tomorrow anyway

Last day in England - spent it shopping crafty stuff ..... YEAHHHHH. Great shops over here - much bigger range than I'm used to.

Been looking at stuff for hybrid crapping - something I haven't really done before, but I'm certainly going to when I'm back in Denmark. So I'll show you when I've done a few things.

I've picked up so many ideas for designs, so I've had to make a list to pick from, and I keep adding to it. Don't think I'll end up doing all of them, but let's see what happens in the future.

It has been really nice being here, but now I'm also happy than I'm going back and looking forward to seeing my family again - I quite miss them now. So tomorrow I'm travelling to London Stansted and then home ... grateful for cheap flights *ggggg*.

I've also admired a really nice craft room while I've been here - haven't got one at home, but I think I'll have to find a way to make one some time in the near future *lol*.

I'm really getting in to designing, and I've even signed up for some blogtrains, so keep looking in here - there'll be choo choo's here in the future. I'll tell you more about it later.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar